The Benefits of Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
1. Essential oils are so small in molecular size they can penetrate the tissues of the skin.
2. Essential oils are lipid soluble and are capable of penetrating cell walls - even those hardened because of oxygen deficiency. Essential oils can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes and are metabolized like other nutrients.
3. Essential oils contain oxygen molecules which help transport nutrients to cells. Because nutritional deficiency is an oxygen deficiency, disease begins when cells lack oxygen for proper nutrient assimilation. By providing oxygen, essential oils work to stimulate the immune system.
4. Essential oils are powerful antioxidants that create an unfriendly environment for free radicals. They work as free-radical scavengers, prevent cell mutation, prevent fungus and prevent cellular oxidation.
Essential oils are anti-bacterial, anti-cancerous, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and antiseptic. Essential oils have been shown to destroy bacteria and viruses while simultaneously restoring physiological balance to the body.
6. Essential oils may detoxify cells and blood in the body.
7. Essential oils containing sesquiterpenes have the ability to pass through the blood-brain barrier.
8. Essential oils are aromatic and when diffused may provide air purification by:
a. Removing metallic particles and toxins from the air.
b. Increasing atmospheric oxygen.
c. Increasing ozone and negative ions in the air, which inhibit bacterial growth.
d. Eliminating odors from mold, cigarettes and animals.
e. Filling the air with a fresh aromatic scent.
9. Essential oils promote physical, emotional, and spiritual well being.
Essential oils have a bioelectrical frequency that is several times greater than the frequency of herbs, food and even the human body. Clinical research has shown that essential oils can quickly raise the frequency of the human body, restoring it to its normal, healthy level.
10. Essential oils have an electrical frequency ranging from 52 MHz to 320 MHz.
All essential oils containing sesquiterpenes are known to give oxygen to cells in the body.